I am a new convert, previously I used Hedlund Horns with DX4's and these were great on some types of music, not so good on others.
- Oris 150 with Lowther ( EX2 for the time being )
- Front horn with rear distributed port bass ( 15" Fane Colossus 15XB until upgrade )
- The Oris 150's are driven by a SLA (7.2 aH) powered T amp which I have modified and built into a nice chassis.
- Bass Horns at the moment active using 200 watt plate amps used wide open into passive 160Hz c/o.
- Pre-amp Ming Da MC-7R
- Turntable Nottingham Analogue Hyperspace with Goldbug Medusa
- Art Audio Vinyl One phono amp modified by myself ( volume adjust and Mc transformers)
- CD Shanling CDT 100
- Tuner Leak Troughline Stereo.
The bass horn constructed of birch ply 18mm was made possible when I viewed the excellent site on the showroom, I found it easy to follow the picture show.
Thanks Bert for the excellent service and product quality.
Regards Dennis Lees